Tyrone Barry

Tyrone Barry - MPD Application

• Roleplay Name:
    Tyrone Baary
  • Steam UID:
  • Timezone:
    Central
  • Why would you like to join the Malden Police Department?:
    Because my momma said it would be a good experience to go to Malden and and i saw this opportunity to stay with some type of military experience. It would also be awesome to be apart of another team and get to know the land. Most people here have class 3 weapons on them or in their hands, and there are always gunshots near Malden. The environment isn't the best in my opinion and I will do my best to change that for the better of Malden. My momma said that she went to Malden on a church vacation to build houses for the poor and notest that the poor had major and minor injuries and that some were on death row due to bullet wounds from terrorist groups and one time while they were working a corrupt cop arrived and hurt the poor and the woman and held them at gunpoint and said would shoot if they didnt stop building the house right away.
  • What can you bring to the department?:
    I am a great pilot, expertise with rifles, my ability to lead a group, if necessary. I am a rule follower and always go by the book. I am a good role model to newcomers. I can adapt to any situation such as a transfer in groups or bank robberies, gas station robberies, Federal Reserve robberies, and so many more. I can understand and callout the 10 codes and navigation skills will help me callout the whereabouts of a vehicle or person with easy.
  • What makes a good Officer?:
    Being humble, able to enforce the laws, a book follower, and leadership.
  • Anything else you'd like to add:
    I have 2500+ hours

Posted (edited)

Pending

Congratulations your application has been set to pending please join TS room Waiting for interview and wait to be moved by a FTO and please make sure to study the SOP

-Cpt. C. John

Edited by Cooper John

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.