Calvin Strong

Calvin Strong - MPD Application

• Roleplay Name:
    Calvin Strong
  • Steam UID:
  • Timezone:
    MST
  • Why would you like to join the Malden Police Department?:
    I want to join MPD for a change of pace. I've always been EMS on the servers I play on so now I want to get onto PD to see what it likes to uphold the law. I love interacting with the community and having a great time with my coworkers. This would be a new challenge for me and I have always loved challenging myself and pushing my limits. I see this as an opportunity to make the community a better place and have some fun. Just like in EMS I hope I can help people and keep people safe.
  • What can you bring to the department?:
    I can bring leadership and followership skills. I have been a part of many teams IRL and in game. I can bring great communication skills, dedication, and passion. I have been HR and command in EMS so I can bring great paperwork skills and HR resources. I have written documents, sops, and all that jazz. I would consider myself a decent fragger as well especially with the new pc setup.
  • What makes a good Officer?:
    Integrity, Respect, Dedication, and Community
  • Anything else you'd like to add:
    Due to my job my activity will be sporadic.

Pending

Congratulations your application has been set to pending please join TS room Waiting for interview and wait to be moved by a FTO and please make sure to study the SOP

-Cpt. C. John

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this