Max Flash - MPD Application

Posted (edited)
  • Roleplay Name:
    Max Flash
  • Steam UID:
  • Timezone:
    GMT+1
  • Why would you like to join the Malden Police Department?:
    I would love to become a Malden Police Officer as I love to roleplay as a police officer in general, before this I applied for the Takistan server but unfortunately when I submitted my application, it was closed. Now I would like to try my luck on the Malden server and see if I can extend my experience on here. So I would love to join the Malden Police Department as I have a lot of experience as roleplaying as a police officer, I always enjoyed playing as a police officer and really enjoyed my time playing on Arma 3 life servers. I would love to extend my total experience on this server and help out the department with my experience. I love roleplaying in general which is something you can see while playing with me in-game, I always take RP seriously and whenever possible I try to solve the problem in a roleplay situation.

• What can you bring to the department?:
    I have in total of 2.310 hours in Arma 3 which 1.5 k is in Arma 3 life, Most of these hours are on lakeside (ALRP) where I've got a lot of experience in roleplaying as a cop.

On Lakeside I used to be:

Department Of Corrections: Cpl. (Started in this Department as Cadet, worked my way up to Corporal. After DOC I left to join the FTO department.)

Field Training Officer: CSgt. ( Came from DOC as CPL and got de-ranked to Senior Officer, worked my way up to Chief Sergeant, when I left FTO I got de-ranked to Senior Officer in State troopers)

State Troopers: Sgt. (Came in as a Senior Officer and worked my way back up to Sergeant, left this department to join the one and only S.W.A.T, started there as Trial-Swat (Senior Officer)

S.W.A.T: Sgt. (Came in here as Trial-Swat, took me a lot of training and time in order to be accepted and get promoted to Corporal, after that it was just playing as a Corporal and finally got my promotion to Sgt. after this the server got sold and whole police force got wiped.

All these ranks in all different departments took me a lot of effort to progress in so I will surely do that on this server to.

My strengths in Arma 3 are: Shooting on Close-medium-long range. Flying is probably my best skill in Arma 3, I trained a lot of flying on Arma 3 and I enjoy flying, so if you see me it will probably be in a chopper :D. And last is my driving skills, I would say my driving skill is decent, I ain't the best but I ain't the worst too. With my total experience listed above, I think I would be one of the best officers you would accept into the Malden Police Department and I would surely help the department with whatever they need my help with.

• What makes a good Officer?:
    I think that my total experience in roleplaying and just my total experience in Arma 3 life makes me a good Officer,I love to help new people that join the department to teach them how everything is done and I love to learn new things from other people to. Like above where I listed my strengths is something I think will also make me a good officer. I am probably one of the few officers that accepts comments from other officers over what I did wrong and am willing to learn from those mistakes. I think I will be one of the best officers out there and will surely work my way up in order to help the department even more.

• Anything else you'd like to add:
    Thanks for reading my application
Edited by Max Flash

Guest Tizer smith

+1 good app man

Pending

Congratulations your application has been set to pending please join TS room Waiting for interview and wait to be moved by a FTO and please make sure to study the SOP

-Cpt. C. John

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this